Rigid Board Holder - Floor Standing - Rigid Banner Stand
Fantastic for use in both temporary and permanent applications. The Rigid Sign Board Holder is used in a multitude of venues and applications from exhibition hall signage, exhibition free standing displays, information holders, interior free standing sign monoliths, airport directional signage, menu displays, shopping mall signs & information holders, corporate front office signage, Garden Centre Signage, sports centre information boards, council interior signage. It is particularly useful in high footfall/traffic areas where a display needs to be more stable that a roller banner or tensioned banner.
Features and Benefits:
- Please double click on the above images to zoom into a more detailed view. Please click here to view a datasheet of our floor standing rigiod board display.
- A great value rigid banner stand for holding rigid display boards, media and substrates such as foamex, kappa board, MDF, Class 0 MDF (Fire rated for airport use), dibond, Perpse, wood and ply.
- This rigid display board holder is supplied with a manufacturers 5 year warranty against manufacturing defects.
- A strong steel, powder coated grey base. Designed for both short term & long term internal use.
- Your display board simply slots into the rebate in the bottom of the unit, and two nuts and bolts hold everything securely together.
- Display can used to show single or double sided large format graphics.
- Designed to be used with a variety of thicknesses of board - from 3mm through to 40mm and in a variety of heights from 300mm through to 1800mm. Please call us to dicsuss your floor standing display requirements as the height of the display will be determined by the weight, rigidity and thickness of the boards used.
- Available in 300 wide, 600mm wide, 800mm wide and 1000mm wide.
- Nett weights of the floor standing rigid board holders are: 300mm - 3kgs, 600mm - 5.1kgs, 800mm - 7.4kgs, 1000mm - 9.2kgs.
- Base can be powder coated or sprayed to suit your coporate colour and/or can have your corporate logo applied by either being screen printed or digitally applied. Please call us for full details.
- Displays UK, being a perspex fabricator, can aslo manufcature your information boards to show both digitally printed images/information and also display leaflet holders, business card holders etc. Passers by can not only read your board, but take a leaflet / business card home with them too! Total brand recall!
- Displays UK have also produced floor standing displays that are a mix of both permanent and temporary graphics. We can mufacture the displays to allow you to have as section on the boards that shows permanent graphics, brands, straplines etc, alongside a "Snape Frame" that will allow the frequent changing of posters. Please phone us for details.
- Please note that the prices detailed are for the rigid board holder only. Please contact us for costs of board, digitally printed boards, or additional leaflet holders that you may require.
- Looking for something with a more hidden base? Click here to view our Large Printed Foamex Panel Freestanding Support Bracket!
If you would like a free demonstration of this product and you are located within 40 miles of Christchurch (on the Hampshire / Dorset border), please call us and we will be happy to pop along to meet with you and demonstrate the pop up exhibition stand. You will see the premium quality of our graphics and display/exhibition stands.
Displays UK use own delivery vehicles to provide a daily delivery service to:Lyme Regis, Bridport, Dorchester, Weymouth, Yeovil, Wareham, Swanage, Blandford Forum, Poole (Dorset), Bournemouth, Wimborne, Ferndown, Christchurch, West Moors, Ringwood, Verwood, Fordingbrisge, Sandleheath, Shaftesbury, Sherborne, Gillingham, Salisbury, New Milton, New Forest, Isle of Wight, Lymington, Lyndhurst, Hythe (Hampshire), Southampton, Eastleigh, Hedge End, Warminster, Romsey, Gosport, Poole, Bournemouth, Chandlers Ford, EWinchester, Andover, Alton, Basingstoke, Portsmouth, Waterlooville, Petersfield, Farnham, Aldershot, Farnborough, Camberley, Hook, Portchester, Bishops Waltham etc.
All other towns are cities in the UK are deliverd to via Interlink Express next day courier service - London, Greater London, Plymouth, Worthing, Brighton, Bristol, Reading, High Wycombe, Guildford, Woking, Maidstone, Brentwood, Harlow, Colchester, Chelmsford, Norwich, Coventry, leicester, Birmingham, Slough, Staines, Bracknell, Maidenhead, Stoke on Trent, Wolverhampton, Cheltenham, Gloucester, Cardiff, Swansea, Liverpool, Manchester, Sheffield, Bradford, Leeds, Kingstn Upon Hull, Derby, Doncaster, Croydon, Crawley, Portslade, Sunderland, Newcastle Upon Tyne, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Dundee, Stirling, Carlisle, Penrith, Inverness, Aberdeen, Preston, Chester etc.
Thank you for visiting our website