Portable Curved Basic Exhibition Counter with Internal Shelf
This Portable Curved Basic Exhibition Counter with Internal Shelf is a brilliant way to display and showcase your products in any exhibition, show room, trade show, supermarket, retail space, museum, office, reception area and many more! This counter has all the benefits of our basics curved counter but with the addition of a handy internal storage shelf, which is perfect for housing any extra stock, samples, wires or equipment you want to keep hidden and organised.
Features and benefits of the Portable Curved Basic Exhibition Counter with Internal Shelf -
- For indoor use only
- Lightweight but strong
- Quick and easy assembly - no tools required. Easy velcro assembly to construct the counter and then simple metal rods are slotted into the PVC tambor wrap to hold the internal shelf, as shown in the product images
- Supplied with 2 nylon carry bags - one for the base, counter top and shelf and one for the wrap. Both bags have carry handles to make transporting your counter extremely easy!
- Internal shelf included with this counter allows you to store any extra stock, samples, wires or equipment which you want to hide and keep organised
- MDF beech effect counter top and base
- The counter itself can withold a weight a weight of 40kgs and the shelf inside can hold maximum of 4kgs.
- Overall dimensions are 925mm high x 910mm wide x 480mm deep
- Supplied flat packed and can be self assembled in under 5 minutes
- Approximate weight is 8kgs
- Option to have printed graphics with your counter - ideal for advertising your company or cause and really standing out from the crowd! Please look at our drop down menu at the top of this page for price and options.
Delivery Information for the Portable Curved Basic Exhibition Counter with Internal Shelf
The delivery of the Portable Curved Basic Exhibition Counter with Internal Shelf, if ordered before 12pm can be delivered on a next day service. If you have any questions regarding delivery, please don't hesitate to contact us by calling on 01202480104 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for visiting our website.