Junior / Mini Folding Display Boards - Table Top Version
A firm favourite with schools, colleges, nurseries, childminders (supplied direct to NCMA members), NHS, Doctors Surgeries, Town Councils, Parish Councils, Education Academy, Museums, Country Park, National Trust, Libraries, Fire Service etc. It is the boards simplicity, light weight portability, and life span to makes them so popular. Used correctly, I have seen these boards in continued use for over 12 years.
Features and Benefits:
- Please double click on the above images to zoom into a detailed view of our display boards.
- Often known as panel stands, display kits, felt display boards, nyloop display boards, folding display boards etc
- These folding display boards are designed as a table top / desk top/ counter top display stands
- Our display boards are ligtweight at approx 3.5kgs. Easy to carry whilst walking to an event, travelling by by car , train, or taxi etc
- All of our in stock folding display board kits (medici blue and new grey) are supplied with a strong nylon carry bag.
- Display board sizes. The main velcro display board is 600mm high x 900mm high, the two side boards/panels are 600mm high x 450mm wide. All three panels are hinged along the vertical edges to make them into a one peice unit. The hinges allow the two outer boards to be moved 180 degrees.
- Our display boards have a small rebate in the frame to one side - you can even allow your graphics to be left on the boards whilst in the folded down position.
- The junior folding display stand can be erected in less than 1 minute - very fast exhibiting!
- Each display board is coverd in an exhibition grade "nyloop" material. The nyloop material allows the use of velcro on the back of your posters to be attached easily and changed within a few seconds. Pins can be used but are not recommnded as they will shorten the life of the boards.
- Double sided. Our display panels have fabric both sides of the boards, allowing both sides of the boards to be used in your presentations.
- Colours availlable are Mid Blue on one side, Mid grey on the other with a strong PVC grey frame (this colour is always in stock), Medici Blue, Gunmetal Grey, Emerald Green, Plasma Red, New Grey and Black
- Our display boards are supplied with 10 year manufcaturers warranty against manufacturing defects.
- Looking for more velcro? Buy it here!
- Check out our Printed Table Cloth for 6ft trestle Table with Full Print!
- Please note: we have the Junior Folding Display Boards in a mid blue colour on one side and mid grey on the other (as shown in the product image) (described in the colour option drop down box at the top of the page as medici and new gey) in stock for next day delivery if ordered by midday. However, for the Junior Folding Display Boards in any other available colour the delivery will take the standard 5 working days and will be that colour on boths sides.
Display UK provide a daily delivery service using own delivery vehicles to Hampshire, Dorset, Wiltshire, Poole, Bournemouth, Christchurch, Lymington, Lynhurst, New Milton, Totton, Farnborough, Aldershot, Hook, Fleet, Basingstoke, Woking, Guildford, Bracknell, Portsmouth, Andover, Southampton, New Forest, Romsey, EAstleigh, Chandlers Ford, Sandleheath, Fordingbridge, Wareham, swanage, Weymouth, Dorchester, yeovil, Shaftesbury, Blandford Forum, Sturminster Newton, Gillingham, Warminster, Lyme Regis, Bridport, Verwood etc. A next day delivery service is provided for most towns and cities in the Uk including, Grater London, Crawley, Plymouth, Swindon, Reading, York, Maidenhead, Slough, Watford, Chesington, Bristol, Bath, Cardiff, Swansea, Coventry, Birmingham, Wolverhampton, Leicester, Norwic, Leeds, Nottingham, Sheffiled, Liverpool, Mnachester, bradford, Kingston Upon Hull, Sunderland, Edinbugh, Glasgow, Cambridge, Peterborough, Basildon, Chelmsford, Maidstone, Chichester, Portslade, Brighton, Croydon, etc. Please contact us for delicery costs to Ireland, Isle of MAn, Isle of Wight, and the Channel Islands.
Thank you for visiting the Displays UK Website. We have over 25 years experience in the signage, displays and exhibitions industry and we are always ready to help with advice.