A Board Pavement Signs A1 & A2 Poster size
A boards, often called A frame pavement signs are a popular low cost product to advertise your business and services. Large enough to attract attention but lightweight enough to carry indoors at closing time. We supply A boards that i have tried and tested over many years. I know them to be of a good quality at a fair price. Be wary of cheap A boards that are so lightweight that they blow over in a slight breeze, or those that are not adequately jointed and simply fall apart after a couple of uses. Our A boards are all guaranteed against manufacturing defects for 1 year.
Features and benefits
- Please double click on the images of the A boards above to zoom into a more detailed image
- Please see the chart above to see our prices on the A1 and A2 sized poster frames, with and without posters.
- Our A boards are supplied in either A1 or A2 poster size.
- A boards are supplied with a protective clear acetate to protect your posters from the elements.
- Our A boards come with a robust frame, reinforced internal corners and a metal backing sheet giving them rigidity and strength.
- The frames are faced with trappa/snap frames for fast changing of graphics
- Our frames are supplied with rounded polished corners. Cheaper alternative frames have mitred corners and are very sharp - avoid these, they are a health and safety hazard.
- Our frames are double sided giving promotional opportunities on both sides of the board.
- A frames are hinged for folding flat for easy transportation
- Our A board come with drainage holes to the bottom of the frame, this lets any water that accumulates in the frame to drain freely from the frame. (It doesnt ruin your posters)
- Our hinges and frame stays are all manufactured from steel and zinc coated to prevent rusting
- Available for next day delivery or collection from our factory in Christchurch on the Hampshire/Dorset Borders
- If you require us to print your posters for the A boards, please send artwork to firstname.lastname@example.org
Artwork Guidelines for the A Board A Frame Pavement Sign
Please dont hesitate to call us on 01202 480104 or email email@example.com if you need any further help or information
Thank you for visiting our website.