Whirlwind Water Filled Pavement Sign - Spring Mounted - A1 Poster Size
Water filled pavement signs are a popular low cost product to advertise your business and services. Large enough to attract attention but lightweight enough to wheel indoors at closing time. Our water filled pavement sign is guaranteed against manufacturing defects for 1 year.
Features and benefits of Whirlwind Pavement Sign:
- Please double click on the images of the Whirlwind water filled pavement sign above to zoom into a more detailed image.
- Please see the chart above to see our prices on the A1 sized poster frames, with and without posters.
- To see set up instructions for our water filled pavement sign, click here.
- Over all height 1165mm, Overall width is 780mm. Over all depth is 500mm
- Weight is approx. 11kgs when empty and approx 36kgs when filled with water. Base water capacity is 25 litres. A handy tip - I have known event companies who partially fill these units with sand as an alterantive to water when moving stands from one event to another.
- Designed for use with A1 posters. Each side of the frame has a clear anti glare acetate to protect your poster from the elements.
- Our A boards come with a robust frame and reinforced internal corners giving them rigidity and strength.
- The frames are edged and faced with trappa/snap frames for fast changing of graphics
- Our frames are supplied with rounded polished corners. Cheaper alternative frames have mitred corners and are very sharp - avoid these, they are a health and safety hazard.
- Our frames are double sided giving promotional opportunities on both sides of the board.
- The centre of the sign board is a solid, light stop plastic panel.
- Our whirlwind pavement sign is fitted with drainage holes to the bottom of the aluminium poster frame, this lets any water that accumulates in the frame to drain freely from the frame. (It doesnt ruin your posters)
- Available for next day delivery or collection from our factory in Christchurch on the Hampshire/Dorset Borders. Please call us prior to collection on 01202 480104 as we use off site storage facilities.
- If you require us to print waterproof posters for the Whirlwind pavement signs, please send artwork to email@example.com Our outdoor posters for these signs are printed using waterprook inks and media. Be wary of buying cheap paper posters that will rapidly deteriorate when used outdoors!
Please dont hesitate to call us on 01202 480104 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you need any further help or information
Delivery of Whirlwind Pavement Signs:
Displays UK use own delivery vehicles to provide a daily delivery service to:Lyme Regis, Bridport, Dorchester, Weymouth, Yeovil, Wareham, Swanage, Blandford Forum, Poole (Dorset), Bournemouth, Wimborne, Ferndown, Christchurch, West Moors, Ringwood, Verwood, Fordingbrisge, Sandleheath, Shaftesbury, Sherborne, Gillingham, Salisbury, New Milton, New Forest, Isle of Wight, Lymington, Lyndhurst, Hythe (Hampshire),Southampton, Eastleigh, Hedge End, Dorset, Sturminster Newton, Shaftesbury, Yeovil, Warminster, Romsey, Gosport, Fareham, Poole, Bournemouth, Chandlers Ford, Winchester, Andover, Alton, Basingstoke, Portsmouth, Waterlooville, Petersfield, Farnham, Aldershot, Farnborough, Camberley, Hook, Portchester, Bishops Waltham etc.
All other towns are cities in the UK are deliverd to via Interlink Express next day courier service - London, Greater London, Plymouth, Worthing, Brighton, Bristol, Reading, High Wycombe, Guildford, Woking, Maidstone, Brentwood, Harlow, Colchester, Chelmsford, Norwich, Coventry, leicester, Birmingham, Slough, Staines, Bracknell, Maidenhead, Stoke on Trent, Wolverhampton, Cheltenham, Gloucester, Cardiff, Swansea, Liverpool, Manchester, Sheffield, Bradford, Leeds, Kingstn Upon Hull, Derby, Doncaster, Croydon, Crawley, Portslade, Sunderland, Newcastle Upon Tyne, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Dundee, Stirling, Carlisle, Penrith, Inverness, Aberdeen, Preston, Chester etc.
Thank you for visiting our website.