Printed Hoarding Panels & Site Signage
Full colour Digitally Printed Site Hoardings in either Dibod or Foamex sheets. Supplied by one of Hampshire and Dorsets leading Exhibition, Display and Signage specialists. We can tailor our service to suit your needs - from a single small panel through to large scale seamless walls of graphics. From supply only through to initial survey, design, print, delivery and rapid installation service. We can take care of it for you.
- Please double click on the above images to zoom into a more detailed view of Displays UK site hoarding panels and boards.
- Create the sense of awe and anticipation for your new development with large, bright, eye catching photo montages and graphics. Instant brand exposure. Start selling your development before a brick or block is out of the ground! Turn plain old plywood hoardings into a real sales and information feature.
- Our team have been supplying custom designed hoarding panels for well over a decade - count on our experience to make your development 'come alive' to a passing pedestrian or motorist.
- Based in Christchurch on the Hampshire/Dorset border, we can provide fast delivery throughout Hampshire and Dorset.
- Directly printed onto either 5mm Foamex or vandal resistant 3mm aluminium composte Dibond sheet. We can advise the best materials to suit your application and budget.
- Price indicated is based on a standard sheet size of 2440mm x 1220mm. Price does not include delivery or fitting.
- The inks that we use to print your hoarding panels are specialist UV resistant inks that will not fade in a short space of time.
- Optional anti graffiti film can be applied to the printed hoarding boards - easy to wipe clean and restore to prestine condition.
- Perfect for building site advertising, housing developments, public sector projects, retail development advertising, general bill board style outdoor advertising, commercial building sites, Public House developments, Factory delevelopements, etc.
- Need fitters to for fit your hoarding panels? No problem, we can arrange that too with our own in house fitting teams. We are happy to work alongside main contractors.
- Please call us for wholesale prices if you require more than 10 printed site hoarding boards and panels.
Artwork Guidelines for the Printed Building Site Hoarding Panels
If you have your artwork file ready when you place your order, you can upload your artwork file at the checkout stage by using the ‘+ Optional Artwork’ button underneath the product in your basket. Alternatively, if you do not have your artwork file ready when you place your order you can send your file across using WeTransfer by clicking here. If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact us.
- Need signage but have no artwork? No problem, please call our studio and we can design your hoarding panels and signage in house for you.
- Have any questions or need any help regarding the artwork guidelines? Please don't hesitate to contact us by calling on 01202480104 or email us at email@example.com.
Delivery of Printed Site Hoarding Boards and Panels
- Displays UK will deliver all site hoarding panels on own vehicles within a 30 mile radius of Christchurch, Dorset.
- Please call us for accurate delivery costs to all other regions in the UK
Whatever you development hoarding panel needs or building site signage needs, please give us a call on 01202 480104 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We deliver on our own delivery vehicles throughout Dorset, Hampshire and Wiltshire - Bournemouth Poole Christchurch New Forest Southampton Salisbury Swanage Blandford Fordingbridge Sandleheath Lyndhurst Totton Romsey Andover Winchester Sturminster Newton Ringwood Verwood Ferndown Wimborne Minster Salisbury Shaftesbury Wareham Dorchester Poole Basingsoke Portsmouth New Milton Ringwood Swanage Blandford Forum Bransgore Brockenhurst Eastleigh Chandlers Ford Hedge End Gosport Lymington Bishops Waltham Fareham Basingstoke Hook Alton New Alresford Bordon Petersfiield Horndean Aldershot Camberley Fleet Farnborough Farnham etc.
Thank you for visiting our website