Our clear acrylic photo frames are manufactured in our workshop in Dorset. We can manufacture frames to virtually any size that you may require. Please see the table of stocked sizes below.
If your frame size isn't listed, please contact us for a quote to manufacture your specific requirements.
Our clear acrylic photo frames are perfect for displaying art, photo's, corporate front office messages, company logo's, award certficicates, professional body membership certificates, fire and health and safety notices, promotional posters etc. They are particulary stunning on stair walls - a line of acrylic photo frames running parallel to the stair strings.
Features and Benefits:
- Please double click on the above images to zoom into larger, more detailed images. Please note that the main product image is or illustrative purposes only.
- Perspex acrylic poster frame fitting instructions
- Stunning visual presentation. Very modern and professional looking. Crystal clear premium grade acrylic gives the impression that the images are floating on the wall. Premium acrylic is far clearer than glass and much safer as it doesnt shatter.
- Each frame consists of 2 peices of Perspex acrylic (a backing sheet and a front cover) and four satin aluminium wall mounts (often called sign posts). Your poster/photograph/graphic is trapped between the two sheets of acrylic allowing for a rapid poster change should the need arise. We use the name 'Perspex' as this is very often what is acrylic is known as, but we also use Altuglas in our manufcaturing process.
- Each hole drilled in the acrylic is drilled slightly oversized to aid mounting to a wall
- The perspex panel sizes that we have detailed in the chart above allow an additional 30mm to the print sizes for the fixing of the wall supports. The clear acrylic area is what makes the frames look so stylish
- Each frame is hand cut, diamond polished and hand drilled for you in our workshop in Dorset - Quality units. These are not cheap, cloudy acrylic picture frames imported from the Far East
- Our acrylic photo frames are guaranteed UV stable for 10 years
- Diamond polished edges provide that light refraction and sparkly edge that only premium grade acrylic frames can provide
- All prices for our acrylic photo frames include 4 satin anodised wall supports. 20x30inch, A1 and A0 include 6 wall supports. The wall supports allow a space of approximatley 19mm between the wall and the back acrylic panel for 6mm thick panels (2x3mm) and 25mm for 10mm thick panels (2 x 6mm)
- Corner holes (for the stand off's/ sign posts) are drilled at 25mm from each corner.
- Our prices are for 3mm and 5mm acrylic panels, depending on the size of the frames.
- We can also supply different coloured back panels to suit your decor. Colours include polar white, midnight black, and crystal frost. Please contact us for additional prices and availability.
- Our prices start from £9.99 per frame for an A5 print size. Please click on the panel chart above for a full list of our stock prices.
- Poster changes are fast. Simply unscrew the top of the 4 sign posts, remove the front perspex cover, change the poster, replace the perspex cover, and finaly replace the 4 screw caps. The whole process shouldn't take more than a minute or two to change posters.
- Please call or email us for a quote on custom sized frames. We manufactre all frames in our own factory in Dorset
- Please see our fitting photo frames instructions by clicking here
If required, Displays UK can also supply class 1 fire rated panels for use in Public areas. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
Delivery information for the Acrylic Photo/Poster Frame Wall Mounted with Stand Offs
The delivery of the Acrylic Photo/Poster Frames Wall Mounted with Stand Offs can take up to 3 working days. However, if you require your product more urgently then please contact us by calling on 01202480104 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for visiting our website
"Thanks James. The clear acrylic photo frames and black gloss surround looks amazing. My client will love the style. I may be back for more!" Amanda E. Creative Director. Farringdon, London.
"Superb value and service. Your poster frames look fantastic as clients pass through our corridors" Barbara M. Marketing Manager, Hilton Group.