Clear Polycarbonate Photo Frames - Clear / Clear
Our clear Class 1 Polycarbonate photo frames are manufactured in our workshop in Dorset. We can manufacture frames to virtually any size that you may require. Please see the table of stocked sizes below. If your frame size isn't listed, please contact us for a quote to manufacture to your specific requirements.
Our clear polycarbonate photo frames are perfect for displaying art, photo's, corporate front office messages, company logo's, award certificates, professional body membership certificates, fire and health and safety notices, promotional posters, airport signage etc. They are particulary stunning on stair walls - a line of acrylic photo frames running parallel to the stair strings.
Features and Benefits:
- Please double click on the above images to zoom into larger, more detailed images
- Stunning visual presentation. Very modern and professional looking. Crystal clear premium grade polycarbonate gives the impression that the images are floating on the wall. Premium Polycarbonate is far clearer than glass.
- Class 1 Fire Rated Poster Holders/Photo Frames/Information Holders. Perfect for Public Places such as airports, schools, colleges, universities, doctors surgeries, exhibition centres, NHS hospitals, town halls, RNLI, National Trust etc.
- Polycarbonate will not shatter and as such our polycarbonate photo frames/poster holders are often used where frames may be at risk of vandalism.
- Each frame consists of 2 peices of clear Polycarbonate (a backing sheet and a front cover) and four satin aluminium wall mounts (often called sign posts).
- Each hole drilled in the Polycarboante is drilled slightly oversized to aid mounting to a wall and drilled 25mm in from each corner.
- The Polycarbonate panel sizes that we have detailed in the chart above allow an additional 30mm to the print sizes for the fixing of the wall supports. The clear polycarbonate area is what makes the frames look so stylish
- Each frame is hand cut, hand sanded and polished and hand drilled for you in our workshop in Christchurch, Dorset - Quality units. These are not cheap, cloudy picture frames imported from the Far East
- Our Polycarbonate photo frames/poster holders are guaranteed UV stable for 10 years
- All prices for our class 1 fire rated photo frames include 4 satin anodised wall supports. 20x30inch, A1 and A0 include 6 wall supports. The wall supports allow a space of approximatley 19mm between the wall and the back polycarbonate panel on 6mm thick panels and 25mm space on 10mm thick panels. (Each panel consists of 2 x sheets of 3mm polycarbonate or 2 x sheets of 5mm polycarbonate)
- Our prices are for 3mm and 5mm acrylic panels, depending on the size of the frames.
- Our prices start from £12.99 per frame for an A5 print size. Please click on the panel chart above for a full list of our stock prices.
- Poster changes are fast. Simply unscrew the top of the 4 sign posts, remove the front plastic cover, change the poster, replace the polycarbonate cover, and finaly replace the 4 screw caps. The whole process shouldn't take more than a minute or two to change posters.
- Please see our fitting photo frames instructions by clicking here
Please dont forget that we can manufacture class 1 fire rated poster holders/picture frames/photo frames to your exact size & dimesions.
Please contact us for further details and volume related discounts on 01202 480104 or email email@example.com
Delivery information for the Class 1 Fire Rated Poster/Photo/Award Frames
The delivery of the Class 1 Fire Rated Poster/Photo/Award Frames can take up to 3 working days. However, if you require your product more urgently then please contact us by calling on 01202480104 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for visiting our website