Perspex Acrylic Office / Building Sign Directory
Our Acrylic office & building sign directories are manufactured in our workshop in Dorset using genuine Perspex acrylic. Perspex acrylic comes with a 10 year warranty.
Features and Benefits:
- Please double click on the above images to zoom into larger, more detailed images of our acrylic building and office directory sign
- Stunning visual presentation. Very modern and professional looking. Acrylic panels on polished stand off fittings give the impression that the office signs are floating on the wall.
- Option of a blank sign for own graphic application or fully sign written with applied digital print. Please email artwork to us or send via our artwork upload button
- Each frame consists of a single back sheet of 5mm thick Black, White, or White Frosted Perspex acrylic and four satin aluminium wall mounts (often called sign posts). Simply add your office details to the white sign blanks provided or create in card and slide into the sign slots - access is on the right hand side of the sign.
- Each sign fitting hole drilled in the acrylic is drilled slightly oversized to aid mounting to a wall
- Each frame is laser cut and polished for pinpoint accuracy and edge brilliance - Quality units. These are not cheap, cloudy, scratched acrylic picture frames imported from the Far East
- Our acrylic office directory signs are guaranteed UV stable for 10 years
- All prices in our Sign Directory range include 4 number 13mm x 19mm polished wall supports. The wall supports allow a space of approximately 19mm between the wall and the back of the acrylic frame
- We manufacture all frames in our own factory in Christchurch, on the Hampshire/Dorset border.
- Automatic 30 day account facility given to schools colleges, universities, councils, & NHS hospitals.
- Please allow 5-7 working days for delivery. If you need your display board sooner, please call us
Thank you for visiting our website
"Great service and a great, affordable product" James T. Design and Print London
"An all round pleasant service, thank you". Emma P. Marketing Manager, Aura. Birmingham
" A stunning presentation as parents walk into the reception area of the school". A Meade, Bursar. London