Perspex Acylic Signs with Vinyl Text, Letters and Logos
Perfect for office numbers, hotel bedroom numbers, corporate office plaques, house signs, our acrylic signs provide a cheap but stylish addition to any property. Perspex acrylic signs can be an easy DIY installation. For those wishing to add signage to their shop, showroom, hotel, surgery, practice, or offices, perspex signs provide an affordable solution
Features and Benefits of Acrylic Signs:
- Perspex Acrylic signs are the most popular "smaller sign" today as they provide a clean, stylish, and modern image
- Perspex Acrylic Signs are long lasting. The acrylic and vinyls that we use on these signs are guaranteed for 10 years by the material manufacturers
- Clear acrylic is used on this sign. If you require a solid colour of perspex, (such as black, white, silver, gold, blue, green, yellow, red, orange etc, please call us )
- The acrylic sign above is priced to have a single colour of vinyl applied for your numbers, texts and logos. If you wish to have more than a single colour of vinyl applied please see the drop down menu at the top of the page for prices
- All edges of our perspex acrylic signs are diamond polished to give that highly polished, clean crisp edge
- We supply prices for A5, A4, A3, A2, A1 and A0 signs in the drop down menu above. For all other sizes, please call us for a price.
- Please see our stand off fittings instructions by clicking here
Artwork for Acrylic Signs?
- If you already have files/artwork ready for your acrylic sign, thats great. Please send them across to us and we can commence work for you. If you haven't any artwork ready, no problem, please call us and we can talk you through whats needed. In most instances, a simple text based file and logo if you have one is enough to get your sign started.
If you have your artwork file ready when you place your order, you can upload your artwork file at the checkout stage by using the ‘+ Optional Artwork’ button underneath the product in your basket. Alternatively, if you do not have your artwork file ready when you place your order you can send your file across using WeTransfer by clicking here. If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact us.
How do I fix my Perspex Acrylic Signs?
- We supply the perspex acrylic panel already drilled with either 4 (for smaller signs) or 6 holes (for larger signs). The holes are 10mm in diameter and set 20mm in form the edges. Simply offer you signs up to your wall and mark the centres of the holes in the acrylic. Remove the sign and drill you holes. Screw the polished sign fixings to the wall. Place your perpsex acrylic sign on the header of the sign fixings and screw on the covers to hold the acrylci sign in place. It really is as easy as that.
- We provide polished sign fittings as opposed to the cheaper satin finishes that many suppliers provide. Polished fittings provide a high end image and are easier to wipe clean
How do I clean My Perspex Acrylic Signs?
- A questions that is often asked. Quite simply with luke warm, slightly soapy water. Rinse with clean water and dry. Your acrylic signs with give many years of trouble free service
Alternative Perspex Acrylic Signs
Displays UK manufacture all acrylic signs in house in our factory in Christchurch on the Hampshire Dorset borders. We can manufcature acrylic signs with 2 or more vinyl colousr applied, we can manufacture acrylic signs with full colour digital print applied, we can manufacture acrylic signs that are backed up with white, mirror or black aluminium boards to give that 3D look, we can manufacture acrylic signs that are laser cut in intricate detail to capture your full logo detail and mission . Nothing looks more stunning than 20 - 25mm clear, highly polished acrylic letters on a corporate sign. Huge amounst of choice.
If you have a special perspex acrylic sign project in mind, please call us on 01202480104 or email email@example.com to discuss your requirements.
Delivery Information for Perspex Acrylic Signs with Vinyl Letters
The delivery of Perspex Acrylic signs with Vinyl Letters depends on the artwork and complexity of the project. The average delivery time is between 3 and 7 working days. However, if you require your product more urgently then please contact us by calling on 01202480104 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for visiting our website