Many of our customers have expressed a wish not to damage their desks by having to screw a bracket to the top surface of their desk.. These new screens sit on top of the desk with no screwing, nailing, sticking or taping necessary! Protective desk screens force social distancing therefore potentially reducing the spread of viruses such as COVID 19 etc. Desk screens create a clear physical barrier between people but still allow people to see one another, reducing isolation, and allowing people to perform normal day to day tasks.
Features of our Clear Acrylic Desk Protective Screens:
- NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Manufactured here in the UK by DISPLAYS UK Ltd using Perspex Acrylic sheet.
- Laser cut for flawless, polished edge finish
- Rounded corners with no sharp edges
- Made from strong 5mm clear Perspex acrylic. Perspex acrylic is clearer than glass to see through
- Frameless, easy clean surface
- Free standing on top of desk with no screwing on to desk necessary
- Unique aluminium flat "grip" foot securely holds the screen in place on your desk
- Screen height of 600mm gives an overall height of approx 1200mm (4 feet) on the average desk
- Screens widths are 600mm, 800mm, 900mm 1200mm and 1600mm
- Screens available as a solid panel or a panel with a cut out lower middle section to allow access for cable management.
- Configure the sizes to provide a screen for the rear and 2 sides of your desk to form a protective pod.
- Custom sized COVID 19 screens in this design can be manufactured by DISPLAYS UK to the exact sizes that you require. Please contact us for details
- Tool free, 5 minute assembly. Simply remove the protective films from both sides of the screen, insert the screen into the two base feet, and position on your desk
Delivery of Clear Perspex Acrylic Desk Protective Screens:
Available for next working day delivery if ordered before mid day. (Scottish Highlands - 2 day delivery) Delivery to UK Mainland only.
Thank you for vising our web site